Gua Sha involves palpation and cutaneous stimulation where the skin is pressured, in strokes, by a round-edged instrument. Results in the appearance of small red spot called "sha", that will fade in 2 to 3 days. Raising Sha removes blood stagnation considered pathogenic, promoting normal circulation and metabolic processes. The patient experiences immediate relief from pain, stiffness, fever, chill, cough, nausea, and so on.
– Color: As the picture shown.
– Material: Ox horn.
– Size: About 12 * 3.5 cm/ 4.72 * 1.38 inch(L*W).
– Pisciform Gua Sha for face Comb Gua Sha for head Triangular Gua Sha for limbs and neck Quadrate Gua Sha for backside.
– To improve the microcirculation of the facial blood vessels, increase the flow of blood, lymph and body fluids.
– Dredge the meridians, promote blood circulation.
2 x Pisciform Gua Sha Board
1 x Comb Gua Sha
1 x Triangular Gua Sha
1 x Quadrate Gua Sha