The needle insertion apparatus is for treatment within the byol meridians. Depth and angle of the insertion can be placed precisely with a specific spring mechanism. The needle inside the apparatus is held by a magnet to allow effective work.
Tools for hand acupuncture treatment
– Magnets on both ends to pick up, hold, and secure the needles.
– Spring: the screw on the top can be adjusted up and down to control the depth of insertion. The lower, the deeper.
– Put a needle into the injector
– Set the depth of needle advance using the adjusting screws (1-2 mm)
– The injector head will be brought to a point to be stimulated and arranged at a required angle to the skin surface
– Press upon the injector's piston.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 ounces
- ASIN: B01FYZIFUW