QBC Bundled Infrared Back Pain Lights LED Therapy Wrap and QBC Infrared Light Therapy eBook
Quality Brand Company Presents the LED Therapy Back Pain Lights, designed to help alleviate Back Pain and assist in the healing of Back injuries. The LED Therapy Back Pain Lights can be used for the relaxation of muscles and relief of muscle spasms, relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness associated with arthritus and for the increase in local blood circulation.
– The LED Infrared Back Pain Lights are used for therapeutic healing. The device delivers infrared light to tissues resulting in pain relief, quicker healing of tissues and other therapeutic effects. FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device.
– Comes with Flexible Neoprene Pad Designed to Wrap around your lower back and other desired body parts, Velcro Straps, USB / 110V Power Supply, On/Off Switch and User Guide/Operating Manual. USB powered – can be used at home via wall outlet or while driving via USB adaptor.
– The LED Therapy Back Pain Lights contains and administers Infrared 880nm (invisible to Naked Eye) and Red 660 nm LEDs to your back pain and other body areas in need of relief. 60 powerful medical-grade LED lights cover a large 10 x 5 treatment area and penetrate deep into tissue.
– Treatment time is controlled by user. However, do not exceed 40 minutes of use in one therapy session. Also great for sport injuries, arthritis, neuropathy, sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, neck and shoulder stiffness, sore back, ankle swelling, tissue repair.
– Safe, natural solution with no negative side effects, non-invasive, non-ablative, drug-free.
Size: One Size Fits All
Assembled Dimensions: 10 in. x 5 in. x 0.25 in.
Assembled Weight: 1 lbs.
Ship Dimensions: 11 in. x 8 in. x 2 in.
Ship Weight: 2.00 lbs.
Ship Origin: Greenwood Village, CO