10 Best Self Massagers 2016
Myofascial Release & Self Massage with a Theracane -Greensboro, NC
Thera Cane Massager
Thera Cane Trigger Point Massager: How to Use Guide
THERACANE Training Video – Full Video
Theracane Massager, Body Back Buddy, Backnobber II
TheraCane Max Review @EpicBeasts
Thera Cane MAX
How to use the Theracane
Body Back Buddy
Ease your aches and pains without hiring a professional masseuse with the TheraCane massager. The simple yet effective self-massager makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted trigger points anywhere they occur, breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscle areas. The TheraCane works by adding pressure to the muscles, which helps maximize the flow of oxygenated blood. This pressure aids in restoring muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle fibers and tensions, thus making the muscle work more efficiently. It's the perfect tonic for a recurring injury, a long day on the job, or an active afternoon in the garden. The Thera Cane, which comes in hunter green, measures 24 by 15 by 1 inches (W x H x D), weighs 2 pounds, and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 1 inches ; 0.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory:: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000PRMCJU
- UPC: 741655050377 893494515033 739186100036 766166509152 884173309470 705766007019 692991106023 635292199691 750810595608 303860008026 733657182231 884199885217 772195661396 842167086905 845055042359 400622696566
- Item model number: JMAS5000